- As with all coaching Financial Coaching starts with the premise that people have the answers inside or at least the ability to access the answers.
- The role of the coach is to help the client identify Financial Goals.
- As coaching is all about action the coach will work with the client to put plans in place to achieve their financial goals.
- Financial Coaching is concerned with where we are now and where we want to go in our financial lives.
- At times the Financial Coach may contribute ideas and challenge a client with the aim of assisting Financial Growth.
- A Financial Coach will have no interest in any Financial Arrangements that a client may choose to instigate as a result of Financial Coaching. This will mean there are no conflicts of interest for the coach.
- The client takes full responsibility for any actions or decisions taken as a result of Financial Coaching.
- Complete client confidentiality is assured at all times.