Self-Development Workshop 1
- (Minimum Participants 4, Maximum 8)
- Date: November 2017
- Venue: TBC (Dublin Centre)
Objectives of Workshop
- To help participants to find clarity in relation to goals. (Where are you heading?)
- To help in challenging goals to ensure they are realistic and attainable.
- To leave workshop with a simple plan, the first steps on the road to your potential.
- Many of us struggle with finding a direction in life. Many years ago I asked a friend (let’s call him Arthur, aged 24) what his great dream was. His answer was one of the great quotes I have ever heard: “My great dream, Donal, is….to find out what my great dream is.”
- Does that quote ring through to you? Many of us don’t even know what we want, never mind how to get there. As Brian Tracy mentions in “Maximum Achievement” one common thread with people who become very success is that they know where they you want to go.
- So perhaps it would make sense to spend an afternoon with like-minded people exploring your goals. Maybe you are afraid to admit to yourself what they are? Maybe you have forgotten your big dream? Maybe you think it’s too late? Or could it be that you are in a rut???
Structure and Methodology
- Ok, first of all, I don’t have all the answers, or maybe more importantly, I don’t have your answer.
- My role in leading the seminar is to help participants to explore and share their ideas.
- The workshop is inter-active. (If you don’t want to participate and share then maybe this event is not for you, perhaps personal coaching would suit you better?).
- The workshop will focus purely on where we are now and where we want to get to.
- Participants will be encouraged to develop specific plans as a result of attending.
I believe that collectively we have amazing wisdom and also know that a guided, inter-active session will help to unearth a large amount of inherent knowledge. So, come, share, listen and I know that you will leave with at least one idea that will help you to be a little bit better. And I also know that I will learn from you.
Cost of Worksop €150
For enquiries or to reserve your place please:
- Email: Donal@Bgreat.ie
- Call: 0872617495