Donal O’Sullivan is a Business & Personal Coach; having qualified with the Irish Lifecoach Institute for a Diploma in Personal and Business Coaching accredited by the Life and Business Coaching Association of Ireland, The International Coach Federation and FETAC
Donal has a thirty years plus background in business both as a Leading Sales Professional/Sales Manager with Canada Life and as an Independent Financial Broker running his own business, McCann Financial Consultants Ltd from his Deansgrange office in Dublin.
Apart from business Donal has a keen interest in sports (both as a player and a coach), music (writing and playing), creativity of all sorts and people. Donal believes that his varied background, sense of humour, positive approach and training can assist clients in striving towards goals.
About Donal O’Sullivan:
- 30 years sales/sales management experience
- One of top sales people with Canada Life for 15 years.
- Financial Broker since 2001
- Qualified Financial Adviser (QFA)
- Qualified Personal/Business Coach
- Member International Coach Federation (ICF)
- 8 years plus experience coaching amateur soccer teams
- Still Actively Selling!